The Nephrology department at Saudi German hospital is dedicated to treating kidney diseases to preserve kidney health while focusing on the overall health and the function of the organs. The kidneys play a vital role within the human body, including removing toxins from the body, filtering the blood, maintaining a balanced level of fluid and electrolytes, and nutrients reabsorption and redistribution from the blood.
- Treatment of high blood pressure (Hypertension) and kidney disease.
- Kidney dysfunction and kidney diseases related to Diabetes.
- Treatment of autoimmune kidney inflammation and urinary tract infection.
- Hemodialysis and Intensive Hemodialysis
- Treatment of acute kidney failure.
- Renal biopsy and renal interventions, such as tunnelled dialysis catheter placement.
Intensive care department:
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy, Dialysis, and Separating Plasma.
Our market-leading diagnosis tools include:
Furthermore, you may undergo a physical examination which could include :
- physical examination to check your chest, heart and legs for swelling
- Blood/urine sample to check for infection, protein, blood