Our team of radiologists at the Saudi German Hospital is always ready to diagnose and treat diseases using the latest radiology techniques. Our doctors use radiology-based methods to help diagnose the patient's symptoms, monitor their response to treatment, and detect various diseases such as breast cancer, colon cancer, or heart disease.
- All ultrasound scans and Colour Doppler Ultrasound.
- Early detection of fetal anomalies in 4D ultrasound.
- Mammography (Mammogram) and screening breast tumors
- All CT scans.
- MRI scans.
- Therapeutic and diagnostic interventional radiology (organs, blood vessels, and brain arteries).
- Department of Nuclear Medicine.
- Bone Densitometry or DEXA scan .
- Panoramic Dental X-ray.
(4) Doctors in RadiologyView All (4) Doctors
Dr. Mazen Al Radadi
Dr. Rayan Ahyad
Head of Radiology Department Consultant & Assistant Professor in Diagnostic Radiology
Dr. Khalil Kurdi
Neurological Interventional Radiology Consultant
Dr. Bader AlMutairi
Interventional Radiology Consultant