- Shortness of breath
- Wheezing sound when breathing
- Constant or chronic cough, increases during the night
- Sleep apnea
- General weakness and fatigue
- Difficulty smelling perfumes
Pediatric respiratory and pediatric sleep medicine Consultant at Saudi German Hospital
Associate Professor, Al-Aqeel University
- Member and Fellow at British Royal College
- Head of Scientific Activities at Saudi Thoracic Society
- Former chief in Training programs in pediatrics Al Madina
- Chairman of the Scientific Committee for Respiratory Medicine.
-Royal College representative.
-Chairman of the Scientific Committee for Chest Medicine,
2006 - 2010
-Best teacher of pediatrics in King Fahd The Medical Center in Riyadh for the year 2006 - 2010