DR. Ali Qadi
Doctor can help with
- Provide continuing and comprehensive medical care, health maintenance, and preventive services to each member of the family, regardless of gender or age.
- Demonstrate diagnostic and therapeutic skills for effective patient care by using evidence based medical practices and effective consultation with respect to patient care, culture and education Recognize the right time to secondary consultation and referral to provide optimal patient care.
- Demonstrate an understanding of medico-legal issues.
- Function as a counsellor and advocate to effectively improve health of patients, families and communities
- Understand the importance of lifestyle measures (physical activity, nutrition, stress, smoking) to prevent and control non-communicable diseases.
- Diagnose and manage acute and chronic conditions, order and interpret laboratory and diagnostic tests and prescribe medications.
- Immunization for adult patients
- Travel medicine, prophylactic counselling and advice
- Chronic Disease Management.
- Screening and physical examination for pre-employment (Iqama)
- Health maintenance and general annual screening
- Occupational health and safety programs for staff
- TB surveillance
- Pre-school/collage checkup.
- Medication refill service
- Emergency case transfers
- Accidental Exposure Screening and follow-up
- Work related Injury assessment.
- Driver’s License Medical Exam D
Arab Board of Family Medicine
Saudi Society of Family Medicine