Dr. Ayman Hussein Al Khamisy
Dr. Ayman Al-Khamisy, a Senior Pediatric Surgeon Graduated from the.
He has many important publications and research papers in international journals.
Doctor can help with
The elective cases that can be managed are:
- Circumcision for babies and children
- Redo Circumcision
- Inguinal herniotomy
- High ligation of patent processus vaginalis for hydrocele
- Excision of skin lesions
- Tongue tie release
- Umbilical and supraumbilical hernia repair
- Mentoplasty for meatal stenosis
Also, we are managing the following cases in neonates:
- Intestinal obstruction and atresia
- Infantile pyloric stenosis
- Hirschsprung disease management
- Anorectal malformations
- Congenital Diaphragmatic hernia (anterior and posterior types)
- Esophageal atresia
- Abdominal wall defects such as Gastroschisis and Omphalocele
Laparoscopic surgery has an essential role in some cases of Pediatric surgery and the following procedures are usually performed in our unit by the laparoscopic approach.
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Laparoscopic-assisted Gastrostomy
- Laparoscopic Assisted Orchidopexy
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
Medicine faculty of Aleppo University in Syria
the Arab Board
European Board in Pediatric Surgery.
Medical Diploma in Medicine
Arab Board in pediatric Surgery
European Board in Pediatric surgery