Providing continuing and comprehensive medical care
Providing preventive services for health maintenance, such as :
- Early detection of cancerous diseases according to age and sex, such as breast, lung and colon cancers .
- Early detection of common diseases such as diabetes, high blood fats, prostate enlargement and osteoporosis.
- Vaccines administration to provide immunization against certain diseases.
- Patient health improvement by enhancing healthy lifestyle via giving programs of ( physical activity , healthy nutrition , stress management and smoking cessation ) for diseases prevention and imitating its progression .
- Diagnosing and treating acute cases by taking a detailed history, performing physical examination , requesting Lab works and Refill medications if necessary.
- For example : headaches , fever, digestive system symptoms such as ( acidity, stomach pain, and colon pain … ) , Respiratory symptoms such as ( cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, cold... ) , Urinary system symptoms such as ( pain and burning sensation during urination ) , Blood diseases such as Anemias .
- Diagnosing ,Treatment and following up chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high blood fats and thyroid disorders ...
- Examination and evaluation before (employment , Permanent residency issuing , school or collage joining and driving license issuing … ) .
- Health maintenance and annual general check ups .
- Directing patients and offering referral services to any of the hospital subspecialities or Emergency department if needed to provide complementary services aiming to provide the best patient care .
- Evaluate and treat occupation-related diseases .
Saudi Board in Family Medicine
Bachelor Degree in General Medicine & Surgery