- Treatment of common diseases in all specialties.
- Treating nearly 90% of all symptoms, which include emergency symptoms such as headache, fever, and digestive system symptoms such as heartburn, stomach pain, regurgitation, and colon pain. Respiratory symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, cold, Urinary system symptoms such as pain during urination.
- Treatment of chronic diseases such as pressure, diabetes, high blood fats such as cholesterol, and thyroid disorders.
- Treating Age-Related Diseases.
- Treating blood disorders such as iron deficiency anemia.
- Early detection and early examination of cancer such as breast cancer, lung cancer, and colon cancer.
- Early detection of diabetes, high blood fats, Enlarged Prostate, and osteoporosis.
Senior Family Medicine Registrar
Saudi German Hospital, Jeddah
Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) - UK
Egyptian Medical Syndicate (EMS)
Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS)
Egyptian Board in Family Medicine
Egyptian Ministry of Health
Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery (MBBCh)
Alexandria University, Egypt