- Treatment of common and common diseases in all specialties.
- Treating nearly 90% of all symptoms, which include emergency symptoms such as headache, fever, and digestive system symptoms such as acidity, stomach pain, regurgitation, and colon pain. Respiratory symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, cold... Urinary system symptoms such as pain during urination.
- Treatment of chronic diseases such as pressure, diabetes, high blood fats such as cholesterol, thyroid disorders...
- Treating aging diseases.
- Treating blood diseases such as iron deficiency anemia.
- Early detection and early examination of cancerous diseases such as breast cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer...
- Early detection of diabetes, high blood fats, prostate enlargement, osteoporosis...
Egyptian Fellowship in Family Medicine
Membership of Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP)