Dr. Saleh Alghufaili
Interventional Cardiology Consultant at the Saudi German Hospital, has 7 years of experience in treating Angina, Heart attack, Atrial and Ventricular fibrillation, Hypertension, High cholesterol, Weakened heart muscle, Palpitations, coronary artery diseases with stents without surgery, and valvular diseases with heart catheterization without surgery
Doctor can help with
- Chest pain
- Vomiting and heartburn
- Heart palpitations
- Pain extending to the arms, upper back, jaw, or upper abdomen
- Pressure in the middle or left chest area
- Difficulty breathing
- Accelerated, uncomfortable, or irregular heartbeat
- Swelling of legs, ankles, and feet
- Swollen abdomen due to fluid build-up
- Coughing while lying down
- Lethargy, laziness, constant fatigue, and stress
- Pain in the neck, jaw, upper abdomen, or back
- Numbness or cold sensation in the limbs
Interventional Cardiology Fellowship, Canada.
Cardiology Fellowship, Canada.
American Board, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Diseases.