- Excessive weight gain
- Diaphragmatic hernia
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Constipation or diarrhea
- High body temperature
- Sudden pain begins on the right side of the lower abdomen
- Pain when touching the abdominal area
- Yellowing of the skin and white eyes
- Heartburn and may increase during the night
General Surgery, Advanced Endoscopic, Laparoscopic Surgery, Gastroenterology, and Bariatric Surgery Consultant - Saudi German Hospital - Jeddah
Fellowship and membership of the American College of Surgeons
Membership of the Saudi Society and the International Federation of Bariatric Surgery
Membership of the American Society of Gastroenterology
Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons
Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Performed various types of surgeries, including complicated cases since 1997
Helped in establishing The Advanced Endoscopic, Laparoscopic surgery at King Fahd Armed Forces Hospital in Jeddah.
Taught and trained the doctors enrolled in the Saudi Fellowship for general surgery.
Participates, and contributes to several local and international surgical medical conferences.
Published many scientific papers in medical journals.