- Chest pain
- Vomiting and heartburn
- Heart palpitations
- Pain extending to the arms, upper back, jaw, or upper abdomen
- Pressure in the middle or left chest area
- Difficulty breathing
- Accelerated, uncomfortable, or irregular heartbeat
- Swelling of legs, ankles, and feet
- Swollen abdomen due to fluid build-up
- Coughing while lying down
- Lethargy, laziness, constant fatigue, and stress
- Pain in the neck, jaw, upper abdomen, or back
- Numbness or cold sensation in the limbs
Interventional Cardiology Fellowship, Canada.
Cardiology Fellowship, Canada.
American Board, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Diseases.