What is the Gamma-Camera Device?
The gamma-camera device is characterized by intelligent magnification, which enables it to detect many diseases accurately. So, it will help the physicians to decide the appropriate treatment for many diseases such as:
- Atomic scanning of the bones.
- Diseases related to the kidneys.
- Diseases related to the thyroid and parathyroid glands.
- For the heart, lung, and all areas of the body.
- It can be used by all age groups.
What do you know about Nuclear Medicine and Gamma-Cameras?
Nuclear medicine is a branch of medical imaging and diagnostic radiology, wherein the patient is injected with a small and very safe amount of a radioactive isotope. And then the patient is examined using a specialized device called a gamma camera, which is characterized by high accuracy in detecting many diseases and helping doctors decide the appropriate treatment.