Skip to main content
6 health benefits of drinking Qamar al-din juice in Ramadan
Qamar al-din juice is one of the most popular drinks in Ramadan. It’s prepared by chopping dried apricots into a paste, diluting it in water, and adding a moderate amount of sugar.
Here are a few health benefits of drinking this refreshing beverage in Ramadan:
- Qamar al-din guards against fatigue and headaches by preventing hypoglycemia.
- Qamar al-din is rich in dietary fibers that store water and prevent thirst during the day.
- Qamar al-din has many other health benefits, such as preventing indigestion, insomnia, and anemia.
- Contains vitamins A and B which enhance the nervous system, help with concentration and prevent headaches and memory loss.
- Prevents weight gain in Ramadan because of its high vitamin C content which increases the basal metabolic rate and prevents fat deposition.
- Helps maintain normal levels of sodium and potassium in the body and prevents hyponatremia and hypokalemia which causes constipation, nausea, fatigue, and muscle cramps.