6 Healthy habits you should include in your life
To be more healthy and energetic, it's advised to include the following habits to your life style:
- Doing cardio exercise at home: for example; walking up and down the stairs seems to be a good plan to do cardio at home. Also, you can use water bottles or any other heavy object as weights to exercise your muscles.
- Walking every day: according to medical studies, walking daily for at least 20 minutes has many cardiovascular health benefits. Also, walking improves mental and psychological state, which in turn boosts memory and concentration.
- Drinking plenty of water: water has many benefits, for example;
- It maintains normal body temperature.
- It improves sweating and elimination of body waste products.
- It lubricates joints and increases muscle mass.
- It promotes the peristaltic movements of the intestine and prevents constipation.
- It boosts the immune system.
- Watch your body posture while you are sitting: this is because having healthy posture (your spine is straight upwards and your shoulder is backwards) will prevent back pain, muscle ache and chronic fatigue.
- Include balance workouts to your routine exercise: this is because adding balance workouts (balancing on one leg for 10 seconds and then switching to the other leg… and so on) will improve neuromuscular coordination of the nervous system.
- Never skip breakfast: starting your morning with healthy breakfast consists mainly of proteins and dietary fibers will lower the risk of diabetes and will improve your general health condition.